High Inlet Temperature Non-Cycling Refrigerated Dryers
High inlet temperature non-cycling refrigerated dryers ensure a constant dew point at all load levels and will deliver continuous dry air performance that satisfies industry standards. These units provide affordable solutions for a variety of applications that require high air inlet temperatures, including dry cleaning, light processing, petrochemical, automotive, manufacturing a well as oil and gas.
- High Inlet Air Temperature Operation: Accommodates inlet air temperatures up to 200°F (94°C) and are ideal for use with compressors that do not include built-in aftercoolers.
- Lower Cost of Ownership: Efficient heat exchangers, a built-in stainless steel demister that removes all moisture and a fully adjustable programmable electronic drain valve reduce energy use and minimize air loss
- Built-in Reliability: Corrosion-resistant heat exchangers, an enhanced control-system and high-efficiency moisture-separation ensure a steady long-term supply of dry air
- Smart Control: Easy to use, advanced microprocessor control that lets you easily adjust and manage system parameters
- Consistent Clean, Dry Air: Variable-speed fans reduce power consumption when units operate at less than maximum cooling capacity, while ensuring a consistent dew point