Ingersoll Rand Non-Cycling Refrigerated Dryers
Non-cycling refrigerated dryers deliver reliability with virtually no maintenance. Each dryer features a refrigeration system and heat exchanger that combines cool compressed air as it passes through it. These dryers integrate a unique combination of components and features that ensure maximum productivity and longest service life at an affordable cost.
- Reduced Energy Use: Efficient heat exchangers, a built-in stainless steel demister that removes all moisture and a fully adjustable programmable electronic drain valve reduce energy use and minimize air loss
- Built-in Reliability: Corrosion-resistant heat exchangers, an enhanced control-system and high-efficiency moisture-separation ensure a steady long-term supply of dry air
- Smart Control: Easy to use, advanced microprocessor control that lets you easily adjust and manage system parameters
- Equipment Protection: Built-in coalescing filter stops contamination by separating water and oil from the compressed air
- Consistent Clean, Dry Air: Variable-speed fans reduce power consumption when units operate at less than maximum cooling capacity, while ensuring a consistent dew point