The Ingersoll Rand T30 high-pressure units, used in industries such as refuelling stations, beverage plants, power stations and engine starting, are a series of base-mounted piston compressors that can provide your customer with pressures as high as 345 bar g. Consistent with the 2-stage lubricated range, the high-pressure units offer reliability, durability and ease of maintenance.
- Long-Life: Durable cast iron frame and cylinder, heavy-duty steel base construction.
- Superior Pump Efficiency: Separately cast cylinders with deep radial fins for improved cooling and efficiency.
- Smooth Starting: Auto start/stop regulation by pressure switch; centrifugal unloader ensures loadless starts for maximum protection.
- Advanced Safety Features: Standard low oil-level switch to provide constant protection of the compressor.
- Reliable Operation: All Season Select synthetic lubricant increases efficiency; with 2,000 hours of service between changeouts, it performs four times longer than petroleum-based lubricants.
- One-Year Warranty Available: Purchase an All-Season Select lubricant start-up kit, and receive all the parts you need for start-up and the first year of maintenance, along with an extended pump warranty.