Ingersoll Rand multi-stage high-pressure air compressors are designed for high-pressure applications. These compressors have extra heavy-duty components and are designed for minimum maintenance and maximum performance. High-pressure air compressors are widely used in power generation plant, PET blow moulding industry, military, diving and component testing.
• Durable cast-iron with two, three and four stagedesign.
• Intermediate duty applications.
• Extended pump life for years of trouble-freeservice.
• V - sheave (compressor pulley).
• Dry type intake filter.
• Air cooled inter-stage cooler with condensate drain leg.
• Inter-stage pressure gauge.
• Inter-stage safety valve.
• Air-cooled after-cooler.