he separator classifier MTRA is used primarily for grain cleaning in the milling of wheat, durum wheat, corn (maize), rye, soybeans, oats, buckwheat, spelt, millet and rice as well as in storage elevators. It separates coarse and fine impurities from grain via screening and classifies a broad range of materials according to size. In addition to its main field of application, the classifier MTRA is also employed successfully in feed mills, seed cleaning plants, oilseed cleaning and cocoa bean grading plants.Excellent separation effect for efficient grain cleaning.
- Efficient grain cleaning
- Minimal maintenance requirements
- Flexible application possibilities
- With its two sieve desks, the separator classifier MTRA removes coarse impurities like large kernels, string, straw, wood, stones or clumps of soil, as well as fine impurities such as sand and breakage from the grain. In this way, it provides efficient grain cleaning. Throughput capacities reach up to 5 t/h in cleaning and up to 20 t/h in grain storage.
- In order to optimize the cleaning effect, an optional aspiration channel or air recycling aspirator can be employed, through which low-density particles such as dust, hull fragments or husks can also be separated.
Minimal maintenance requirements thanks to optimized design.
- The screens and wearing parts on the robust classifier MTRA can be changed quickly and easily. In addition, there are no lubrication points – required maintenance is thus reduced to a minimum.
- During the entire process, an automatic cleaning system employing rubber balls ensures continuous, effective cleaning of the screens. Throughput increases while the maintenance requirement simultaneously decreases.
Flexible application possibilities via optional outlet aspirators.
Because the separator MTRA can be combined with a number of different aspirators, it can be very flexibly applied.